Get CollegeDekho
Mobile App
 Live Help
Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Abhishek singh
Asked this 5 months, 4 weeks ago
Student / Alumni


Sir, how can I do B. Tech after 50% marks in 12th government or private colleges?
Tags: Engineering
Jayita Ekka
Answer written 5 months, 3 weeks ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

Minimum eligibility criteria to appear for any of the engineering entrance exam is a minimum score of 55%. If you have not been able to secure that then admission to a good B. Tech college seems dicey. However, we will arrange for a chat with a Counsellor for you, so that we can understand your requirement better and be able to suggest a relevant college to you. 

Alternatively, we suggest you to look at other options like B. Sc or Nanotechnology, or if you are good in Maths, then B. Sc in Maths, or Statistics or Economics. There are many job options in other fields as well. We suggest to assess your strengths and interests and then take a decision wisely. 

1 Answer
1 Expert