Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 1 year, 10 months ago

Admishion in bcom 2year in chandigarh

i am studing in bcom 1year in hoshiarpur, can i get admishion in bcom 2year in collages of chandigarh
Akansha Sirohi
Answer written 1 year, 9 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Hi Preeti,

Tran  sfer cases in the 2nd year of B.Com programme are unheard of. However, some colleges might be willing to take you in depending on your performance and your academic background. It is advisable that you contact the colleges in Chandigarh where you want to apply and ask them first-hand whether or not admission in B.Com 2nd year is possible.

It will be totally the discretion of the colleges of the affiliated university to decide whether or not they accept transfer cases. Find out the information through the admission committee of the college.

All the best! 

1 Answer
1 Expert