Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 2 years, 2 months ago


admission in UG course
Tags: Others
Sakunth Kumar Answer written 2 years, 2 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

Kindly specify the name of the UG course and college in which you would like to seek admission.

You can also fill Common Application Form on our website. Our counsellors will get into touch and guide you in selecting the course and college.

You can also refer to the following articles for more idea. Click on the links: -

1 Answer
1 Expert