Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 1 year, 7 months ago

Admission in B.Sc

I get only 56% in 12th with PCM, can i get admission in your college.
Tags: Others
Sakunth Kumar Answer written 1 year, 7 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

Which college do you want to join?

Kindly fill the Common Application Form on our website. Our counsellors will get back to you and assist you through the admission process.

1 Answer
1 Expert