Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 1 year, 1 month ago

Admission in btech college

My jee rank is 28852 and 85% in cbse board...which college is best for me?
Tags: Engineering
Sakunth Kumar Answer written 1 year, 1 month ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

You will have a chance to get admission in NIT (National Institute of Technology). Please click on the link below for details.

JEE Main Cutoff & Estimated JEE Main Opening and Closing Ranks at NITs

1 Answer
1 Expert