Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Admission in Mumbai : My birth place is Nagpur,maharshtra and I hv completed my 10+2 in chennai. I want to get into an architecture college in mumbai. So I'm considered as Maharashtrian candidate or other state candidate?

- AdminUpdated On May 22, 2017 04:12 PM

Dear student,

If you are a domicile of Nagpur (if you're birth certificate states that you are born in Maharashtra state), then you can definitely get admission in Mumbai colleges. The state reserves 85% seats for the domicile students and the rest 15% for those belonging to other states.

You can fill our Common Application Form here (click on the link) and our counsellors will connect with you to assist you in the process of admissions.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.

- Anjani ChaandAnswered on May 22, 2017 04:12 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions