Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Admission To College : Dear Sir I am a science student and I failed maths in 12th. But is there any possibility that I can get admission in any college which provides B.Sc if yes, which one?

- AdminUpdated On January 18, 2017 07:08 PM


To get admission into any college or any course you need to first clear all the subjects and after that, you can shortlist colleges according to location or whatever preference you have.

They are many Colleges in India which provide B.Sc check them out at our website CollegeDekho.

For more details contact- 0141-3990699

- NidhiAnswered on July 04, 2016 01:01 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0