Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 2 years, 2 months ago

Admissions in AoT

How to get admission in B Tech Computer Science
Tags: Academy of Technology, Engineering
Sakunth Kumar Answer written 2 years, 1 month ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

WBJEE 2017 is the entrance examination through which Academy of Science fills seats in engineering courses. However, the institute reserves some seats under management quota. The admissions are open now, and you can apply for B.Tech course at AoT.

You can also fill the Common Application Form on our website. Our counsellors will get in to touch, and help you in the admission process.

1 Answer
1 Expert