Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Jigar solanki
Asked this 10 months ago
Student / Alumni

Air conditioned college

I want to join refrigeration and air conditioning college...
Tags: Banking / Finance / Accounts / Commerce
Jayita Ekka
Answer written 10 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

Are you looking for a college that is fully air-conditioned? Or are you looking for a college that will teach you the mechanics of how an air conditioner or a refrigerator operates?

If it is the latter, then we suggest that you do a Mechanical Engineering course. And if you do it from a high-end private college, you will even have air-conditioned classrooms and hostels etc. 

Good luck!

1 Answer
1 Expert