Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 1 year, 5 months ago

bca for ipu

i have not registered in ipu for this year's bca entrance. is there any way else i can get admission in any college affiliated to ipu now?
Tags: Information Technology
Sakunth Kumar
Answer written 1 year, 5 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

Some seats are reserved under management quota in various affiliated colleges of IPU. You can contact the affiliated colleges for the same.

You can also fill the Common Application Form on our website. Our counsellors will get back to you and help you in the admission process.

1 Answer
1 Expert