Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 1 year, 2 months ago I n math hons

Can I get math hons if I fail in physics in wbchse-2018
Tags: Science
Sakunth Kumar Answer written 1 year, 2 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,     

You need to pass in all the subjects for getting admission in Maths (Hons) course.

1 Answer
1 Expert