Get CollegeDekho
Mobile App
 Live Help
Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Mehul Padsumbiya
Asked this 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Student / Alumni
bs.cAdmission agriculture ingoverment
admission of agriculture
Akansha Sirohi
Answer written 9 months, 1 week ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Usually government colleges have an entrance exam to any of their courses or the admissions are base on merit list prepared with applicants score in 12th board. You can go to the college's website you want to apply to and check out the admission process. Often, admission forms are available on the college website. Here are government colleges that offer B.Sc in Agriculture:

1 Answer
1 Expert