Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 1 year, 5 months ago computer science scholarship

Student from himachal for scholarship sc student
Tags: Adesh Institute Of Technology, Engineering
Sakunth Kumar
Answer written 1 year, 4 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

Almost all the states provide fee reimbursement or scholarships for SC students. However, you need to apply for the scholarship scheme when the state government notifies it. You need to submit Income and Caste certificates to avail scholarships.

1 Answer
1 Expert