Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 2 years, 3 months ago

Btech mumbai

I got 65% in 12th and I want to take admission in Mumbai btech college with minimum fee
Tags: Engineering
Akansha Sirohi Answer written 2 years, 3 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

Most of the private engineering colleges offering B.Tech courses in Mumbai will be very costly, therefore you will have to apply for government engineering colleges in the state. In order to apply for the state colleges, you must have appeared for the MH CET 2017 exam. Admission to all state-level engineering colleges will be done either on the basis of MH CET or on the basis of JEE Mains 2017.

However, It is advisable that if you get admission in a good private college then you should secure your seat and apply for education loans if you want financial assistance. We have also forwarded your query to our admission experts and a counselor will contact you soon.

You can also get free live admission help by calling us at 0141-3990699.

1 Answer
1 Expert