Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Career option : I want to ask you that what should I do after 12th being PCM student with computer and my financial condition is also not good so I want to know that which career options I must choose and also the best colleges for that?

- AdminUpdated On January 18, 2017 07:08 PM

Dear student, 

How can we suggest you anything if you don't tell us your interest areas? What are the subjects that you really really like? 

If you are good in Maths, Physics, Chemistry, the opt for Engineering. There are various engineering entrance exams in India like JEE, BITSAT, KCET, COMEDK, WBJEE etc. You can get a waiver of your tuition fees if you manage to get a scholarship or if you belong to BPL. If Biology is your forte, then give the NEET exam for a medical exam. In terms of money, always opt for a government college. The fee is visibly less, and usually, they are affiliated to universities. But make sure that you check the placement records of the college first.

Other options available to you is a B. Sc course in a subject that you are interested in. We recommend this especially if you are interested in Research.  Good luck.

- Jayita EkkaAnswered on January 02, 2017 05:37 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions