Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Change of college in Mumbai : I am a BLS student at MKES college of law at malad right now. Having appeared for 3rd year BLS exam, i am awaiting result. Due to shift of residence, PES college of Law is closer to me. Can i get admission for 4th year bls in this academic year? What is the procedure to do so?

- AdminUpdated On August 29, 2017 01:18 PM

Dear student,

Change of college is a slight possibility in the case of colleges within the same university.

However, since this is a case of different universities, you will not be able to make this shift.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information. Like us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.

- Anjani ChaandAnswered on August 29, 2017 01:18 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0