Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 2 years, 6 months ago

Common exams for getting admission in various colleges

What exams shall i give, i m doing diploma in cse and i want to go for Btech in cse
Tags: Engineering
Anjani Chaand Answer written 2 years, 6 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

B.Tech lateral entry is a good option. 

Please go through the article link below that it will give detailed inputs about your question.

All you need to know about B.Tech Lateral Entry

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more updates!

1 Answer
1 Expert