Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 1 year, 4 months ago

Confusion about College

I have done my 12TH with PCM from BSEB in 2016.I have dropped one year in hope of jee but dont qualified.So now I want to graduate and prepare for UPSC IAS.I have 65% marks in 12th so im confused about in which university i could get admission because I have seen DU cutoffs..So sir please suggest A reputed university in Delhi or any other metro city where I can get admission with my 65% marks.And also which course should i take which is beneficial for UPSC as well as in long run for my career.
Tags: Others
Sakunth Kumar
Answer written 1 year, 4 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert
1 Answer
1 Expert