Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 2 years, 2 months ago

Confusion related to College

I haveE 65% Marks in 12th PCM from BSEB. please suggest Any reputed gov. Or private university in which i could get admissions and do my graduation considering that my marks are just 65%.I want to prepare for civil services...
Tags: Arts & Humanities
Sakunth Kumar Answer written 2 years, 1 month ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

Kindly fill the Common Application Form on our website. Our counsellors will get back to you and assist you in the admission process.

Read the article below to have a clear understanding on civil services examination. Click on the link below.

1 Answer
1 Expert