Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 2 years, 3 months ago

Cources for girls

I interested to study chemistry.but I have 74% in plus two and my family has less anual income.there is any kind of institute for me?
Pranab Saikia
Answer written 2 years, 3 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

Your percentage in plus two is good. You can do B.Sc in Chemistry from the colleges in your area. We request you to get back to us with details of your current location basis which we can find a suitable college for you.

There are many government colleges in India that offer comprehensive courses in the field of Science such as Chemistry, Botany, Agriculture etc. To get a list of these colleges in India, please click on the link below:

Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

Hindu College New Delhi

Tata Institute of Fundamental Research

Indian Institute of Science Education & Research Mohali, Punjab

Fergusson College Pune, Maharashtra

For more colleges please go through the link provided below

UG B.Sc. Chemistry colleges in India   

You can get back to us for any additional information or assistance for your applications and admissions, or visit

1 Answer
1 Expert