Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 1 year, 2 months ago

Degree doubt

Hiii i have degree 1st yr B.Sc TC but iam study to again It's acceptable or not tell me plss
Tags: Science
Sakunth Kumar Answer written 1 year, 2 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

You need to take admission again in the first year B.Sc course. You will have a chance to take up the second-year course in any college affiliated to the university in which you completed first-year B.Sc course.

1 Answer
1 Expert