Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Different State Student : I am a student from gujarat. If i want admission in some college in maharashtra is it possible that i give MHCET. I would definitely be giving IIT-Jee mains. I was told that chances are very low if i just give jee-mains, Please clarify if i am eligible to give MHCET.

- AdminUpdated On January 18, 2017 07:08 PM

Dear student,

You can definitely apply for MH CET irrespective of any state you belong to. Following is the eligibility criteria for appearing in MH-CET:

All the candidates passed / appearing at the qualifying examination i.e. HSC/12th Standard examination or its equivalent examination and having Indian Nationality are eligible for appearing for MHT-CET. There is no age limit for admission. 

To know more about the exam, please click on the link given below:

For updates regarding admissions and applications, visit !

- Anjani ChaandAnswered on September 04, 2016 09:32 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions