Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Diploma graduate : I have diploma electrical, So may I apply for B.A ( politics), with not regular class.

- AdminUpdated On December 08, 2017 11:06 AM

Dear Student,

You can join B.A Politics course in distance or correspondence mode so that you are not required to attend regular classes.

Here is the list of colleges that offer B.A Political Science in Distance mode. Click on the link below.

Kindly fill the Common Application Form on our website. Our counsellors will get back to you, and guide in the admission process.

- Sakunth KumarAnswered on December 08, 2017 11:06 AM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0