Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 3 years ago

Diploma in Architecture

Is it admission over? I didn't pass my 12th Maths paper. Should i apply for this above course? What is the fees for this course
Tags: Commerce & Banking
Admin Answer written 3 years ago
Student / Alumni


Yes, you can apply for diploma in architecture course. The duration of the course is 3 years and to be eligible for the same, you need to be atleast 10th pass. The fee for the course ranges between 25,000 to 40,000 annually.

Some of the top colleges offering diploma in architecture are here: 

To close admissions in any of the above colleges, call our team at  0141-3990699 to help us guide you through the admission process.

Hope this answer helps:)


1 Answer
1 Student