Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

DU admission for BA : The problem is that I'm a Science student who wants to join an Arts college after 12th.

- AdminUpdated On February 25, 2017 12:59 PM

So, what's the problem? 

There is no law that says that a Science student cannot join an Arts course for undergraduation!! By all means, go ahead! But just ensure that you have a certain amount of knowledge/ skill set to pursue it further and not get stuck mid-way!

So, choose your specialisation carefully. Honours degrees in English, History, Philosophy, Sociology, Journalism & Mass Communication, Political Science etc. should be easy for you to catch with, given that you would not have studied them in Class 11 & 12.

But courses like Geography (H) etc., which are a little technical in nature, might be a bit of a struggle for you. Explore!

- Jayita EkkaAnswered on February 23, 2017 07:02 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0

I want to take admission ba english and journalists

- AdminAnswered on February 25, 2017 12:59 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0