Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Eligibility for CME : I am in 12 Sci and i want to join CME college after 12 so what should i do?

- AdminUpdated On October 11, 2017 12:34 PM

Dear student,

Are you referring to the College of Military Engineering in Pune?

Do you want to study engineering? Please specify your requirements according to which we will provide you information.

You can fill our Common Application Form here (click on the link) and our counsellors will connect with you to assist you in the process of admissions.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information. Like us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.

- Anjani ChaandAnswered on October 11, 2017 12:34 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions