Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 1 year, 7 months ago

For admission in higher institutions

I scored 33 marks in jee mains 2017 paper1& 134 marks in jee mains paper 2 so will I get any govt. College of madhya pradesh or out of MP
Tags: Engineering
Anjani Chaand
Answer written 1 year, 7 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

What is your rank? What do you want to pursue - B.Tech or B.Arch? 

Please provide more details of your academic background.

You can fill our Common Application Form here (click on the link) and our counsellors will connect with you to assist you in the process of admissions.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.


1 Answer
1 Expert