Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 1 year, 4 months ago

Get chartered engineer certificate

I completed AMI (MECH) En in the year 1998. But till date I'm not at all attempt to get chartered engineer certificate, can u please help can I apply.
Tags: Engineering
Jayita Ekka
Answer written 1 year, 4 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

Eligibilty Criteria for Membership of Chartered Engineers of India:

  • Any Life Corporate Member of the Institution of Engineers (India) can designate himself as a Chartered Engineer (C Eng).
  • A special certificate specifying as Chartered Engineer ( C Eng ) can be obtained on payment of Rs. 7500/- only (for applicants from India / Nepal) and US$ 750 only (for applicants from other countries). This is applicable only to the Members who have paid Composite Subscriptions / Life Compounding fees in full.
  • However, Corporate members already in possession of Chartered Engineer Certificate applying for the same after upgradation / transfer of membership or more than once for any other reason, the fee will be Rs. 2,000.00 (for applicants from India /Nepal) and US $ 200 (for applicants from other countries). Such Corporate Members should apply with a copy of existing Chartered Engineer Certificate.

You can fill up the form at the official website of Chartered Engineer of India. Good luck!

1 Answer
1 Expert