Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 10 months, 3 weeks ago

Give me College in Maharashtra

I have obtained 80 marks in MHT CET and 33 marks in JEE Mains. Please suggest B. Tech colleges in Maharashtra.
Tags: Engineering
Jayita Ekka
Answer written 10 months, 2 weeks ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

We suggest that you attend the Counselling for both JEE & MHT CET to get clarity. The details of colleges has not been released officially yet. 

1 Answer
1 Expert