Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 2 years, 1 month ago

Government college

Government college based on 10th 12th with qualified jee mains exam
Tags: Engineering
Akansha Sirohi Answer written 2 years ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

It is hard to suggest you college without knowing your JEE Mains score as different government colleges will have different cut-offs. However, you will have a better chance at securing seats at the regional government colleges.

Apply for the government colleges within your home state on the basis of your domicile. You will be able to get admission in these colleges on the basis of your JEE Rank.

Check govt engineering colleges here: B.Tech. (Bachelor of Technology) Govt. Colleges in India

All the best!

1 Answer
1 Expert