Become Job Ready with CollegeDekho Assured Program
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

How can I do AGBSC after Intermediate MPC : Sir Actually i am MPC I am eligible for AGBSC

- AdminUpdated On February 09, 2017 09:00 PM

In order to apply for the course Bachelors of Science-Agriculture, one must have passed 10+2 with physics, chemistry and biology as compulsory subjects.

Being an MPC student limits you to mathematics and hence you don't fulfil the eligibility for B.Sc Agriculture but you can still apply for Agriculture engineering for which colleges accept 10+2 with MPC.

Following are some of the colleges that offer agricultural engineering:

For more colleges check: Agricultural and Food Engineering colleges in India

- Akansha SirohiAnswered on August 16, 2016 03:34 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions