Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 3 years, 1 month ago

how to apply

Is there a cardiothorasic physician assistant course available after B.Sc Nursing?
Tags: Commerce & Banking
Jayita Ekka Answer written 3 years, 1 month ago
CollegeDekho Expert

There are different types of Cardiology courses for doctors, surgeons, technicians and nurses. Typically, a student may undergo training of upto 5 years in Cardiology fellowship programs. The specialisations include heart failure, cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology. Assistants and technicians interested in Cardiology have many choices like certified cardiovascular technician (CCT), Cardiac Anatomy & Pathophysiology for Technicians, Electrocardiography, Echocardiography, Pharmacology and Cardiac Catheterization.

Some of the popular courses in Cardiology include:

  • Doctor of Medicine in Cardiology
  • Master of Science in Cardio Logical Nursing
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Community Cardiology
  • Diploma in Cardiology
  • Diploma in Cardiac Laboratory Technology
  • Diploma in Cardio Vascular Technology

Good luck!




1 Answer
1 Expert