Courses & Exams
News & Articles
M.POOJA Asked on March 26, 2019

I belong to Telangana state. My name is Pooja . I completed my inter in bipc stream with 98 percentage . Now I want to do agriculture in Sam higginibotom agricultural University . I require information about admission procedure and entrance test to get seat in the university

Tags: Agriculture
Sakunth Kumar Replied on March 26, 2019
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

You will have to clear the entrance test to secure admission in UG agriculture courses. The online application form can be filled through the official website of Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology And Sciences. Please click on the link below for all details -

Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology And Sciences Application and Admission Process

1 Answer
1 Expert