Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Information about admission : Respected sir/madam My name is thoranraj .I have finished my 2nd puc in NHPUC ..i couldn't write cet because i came from other state to get admission in NHCE

- AdminUpdated On June 13, 2017 09:29 AM

Thank you for showing interest in NHCE. You may call on 91-9663397146

- AdminAnswered on April 21, 2017 04:50 PM
  • 1
  • 0
  • 0

Dear Student,

You can visit the official website of New Horizon Engineering College and select the Undergraduate course.

You can fill the online application form and pay the prescribed application fee. However, the college conducts admission based on CET score. Once the admission process is over, the college will fill the vacant seats under direct admission process. Therefore, fill the application form and the authorities will get back to you via email or personal contact.

You can fill our Common Application Form here and our counsellors will connect with you to assist you in the process of admissions.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.

- Sakunth KumarAnswered on May 04, 2017 04:48 PM
  • 1
  • 0
  • 0

addmision ke liye kitne %chahiye

- AdminAnswered on June 13, 2017 09:29 AM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions