Get CollegeDekho
Mobile App
 Live Help
Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Asked this 1 year ago
Student / Alumni

jee main college

I got 118 marks in JEE Mains. Which college can I join?
Tags: Engineering
Sahil Sharma
Answer written 1 year ago
Student / Alumni

no college as it is very low

Answer written 1 year ago
Student / Alumni


Jayita Ekka
Answer written 10 months, 2 weeks ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

We suggest that you attend the Counseling process by JEE. Since we do not know your Class 12 marks, we will not be able to suggest colleges to you. Also, we don't know your location preference. But we can arrange for a Counsellor to call you back so that you can discuss your options. Good luck. 

3 Answers
2 Students
1 Expert