Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Lateral entry : I have completed my diploma in Andhra Pradesh can I get a lateral entry into your college for Btech in mining engineering

- AdminUpdated On November 02, 2017 11:57 AM

Dear student,

Which college are you referring to? Please specify.

- Anjani ChaandAnswered on November 02, 2017 11:57 AM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions