Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Less than 50 percent marks in Graduation : Where can I get admission with less than 50% marks in Graduation?

- AdminUpdated On February 08, 2018 05:00 PM

Dear Student,

Yes. You can get admission. Which course do you want to join? Kindly provide more details.

You can also fill Common Application Form on our website for admission-related assistance.

- Sakunth KumarAnswered on February 08, 2018 05:00 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0