Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 1 year, 3 months ago

Medical college transfer

Iam already mbbs student at svims,tirupathi.because of my medical grounds i want to transfer my medical college to santhiram medical college nandyal
Tags: Medical
Sakunth Kumar Answer written 1 year, 3 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

The process involved in changing the medical college midway is a bit complicated. There should be strong reasons for the transfer of student’s health issues, parent’s death or physical disability. Moreover, the college to which you would like to transfer must have a vacant seat. On the other hand, obtaining NOC and other related documents from the existing medical college is a bit time taking process. Unless you have strong reasons to transfer, the existing college will not accept your request. Moreover, seeking transfer within the state might not be acceptable.

It is advisable to continue the MBBS course in the college that are enrolled in at present. If you still want to seek a transfer, you can get in touch with the respective college management for further proceedings.

1 Answer
1 Expert