Courses & Exams
News & Articles
Anonymous User
Asked this 1 year, 2 months ago
Student / Alumni


for b.pharm course there is a council in Chennai is possible or not
Anjani Chaand
Answer written 1 year, 2 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert


If you want to register your certificate visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Medical Council or Tamil Nadu Paramedical Council and register your certificate.

If you want to apply to colleges through para medical council visit the official website and fill the application.

For more information, visit

Thank You!

1 Answer
1 Expert