Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 2 years, 2 months ago

Mining btech

I have completed my Diploma Mining Engineering from Telangana. I wish to continue my further studies by doing a B. Tech in Mining from some other state. Please suggest some colleges and how to get admission there.
Tags: Engineering
Jayita Ekka
Answer written 2 years, 2 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

Since you have a Diploma in Mining Engineering, we suggest that you opt for a Lateral Entry in B. Tech in Mining Engineering through which, you can take admission in the second year directly, or in case of IIT's, in third year directly (depending upon the duration of your Diploma). 

Some of the colleges offering B. Tech in Mining Engineering:

  • Indian School of Mining Engineering, Dhanbad
  • A. B. R College of Engineering & Technology, Andhra Pradesh
  • A.K.S University, Satna
  • Govt. School of Mines, Kolar
  • Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences, Andhra Pradesh
  • Anu Bose Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh
  • Biju Patnaik Institute of Technology, Rourkela
  • Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur
  • Ballarpur Institute of Technology, Chandrapur
  • University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
  • School of Engineering and Technology - Sharda University
  • Indian School of Mines
  • IIT Guwahati
  • IIT Kharagpur
  • Kakatiya University
  • Dynamic Institutes of Aeronautical Engineer and Technology
  • Kalinga University, Raipur

More Mining Engineering colleges in India.

Answer written 2 years, 2 months ago
Student / Alumni
Friend I will suggest you to do ur further study from College of engineering and technology Bengal engineering college M.b.m. Jodhpur This are good option to complete mining engineering after diploma engineering
2 Answers
1 Student
1 Expert