Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 2 years, 6 months ago

MTech cs

mtech cs
Akansha Sirohi
Answer written 2 years, 3 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

You need to qualify GATE in order to apply for M.Tech courses in various colleges accross India. Some Universities also have their own exam. Here is the link that containg a list of colleges that offer M.Tech in CSE:

CollegeDekho User
Answer written 2 years, 6 months ago
Student / Alumni


2 Answers
1 Student
1 Expert