Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 1 year, 6 months ago

My study

hello sir, i am Biswaranjan i am just completed my graduate course in mathematics. i want to study in Msc mathematics,please sir suggest me..and my dream is i want to settled in united kingdom!! as a mathmatician please sir help me..
Tags: Science
Sakunth Kumar
Answer written 1 year, 5 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

You wish to settle as a Mathematician in the United Kingdom (UK). You can pursue M.SC Mathematics in some of the top universities in the United Kingdom. Here are some of the universities in UK that offer Mathematics at Master’s level: -

  • The University of Nottingham
  • The University of Manchester
  • University of Leeds
  • Imperial College, London
  • University of Glasgow
1 Answer
1 Expert