Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 1 year, 8 months ago

Need Help

I would like to study genetic engineering...I am in 12th ...PCMB SUBJECTS....plz tell me names of colleges in maharashtra offering genetic engineering....or if I want to go out of mah. I mean in other part of India then which exams should I have to give
Tags: Commerce & Banking
Anjani Chaand
Answer written 1 year, 8 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

B.Tech course in Genetic Engineering is offered at the following colleges/universities in India:

SRM University 

Bharath University, Chennai 

Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna

To know more, click on the following link: 

Since it is an upcoming field, colleges are still yet to adopt this course in their curriculum structure. However, on the other hand, genetic engineering is popular at the post graduate level/ master's course.

To apply for genetic engineering courses in India, one needs to appear for engineering entrance exams like JEE, MHT-CET (Engineering) etc. To get a complete list of engineering exams, please click on the following link:

To know more, visit

1 Answer
1 Expert