Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

No TC but want to pursue degree : I do not have my original TC but I want to ursue my degree

- AdminUpdated On January 25, 2018 03:36 PM

Dear Student,

You need to have Transfer Certificate to get admission into degree courses. Universities and colleges ask TC for granting admission. Therefore, you will have to obtain TC from your previous institution.

- Sakunth KumarAnswered on January 25, 2018 03:36 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0