Get CollegeDekho
Mobile App
 Live Help
Shubi Dubey
Asked this 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Student / Alumni
Papers you can apply fir
What are the papers we can fill if we want to do mba without filling cat form?
Answer written 1 month, 3 weeks ago
CollegeDekho Expert


Other than CAT there a lot more exams you can give for admission into management like MAT, SNAP, CMAT, XAT etc. For detail on the entrance examinations, you should check out the test prep section of our website. You will find all the exams that take place in all the states in that section. For your convenience following is the link for detail on management entrance exams:

Hope this helps you. For more detail contact- 0141-3990699.

Shubi Dubey
Answer written 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Student / Alumni
2 Answers
1 Student
1 Expert