Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 1 year, 6 months ago

placement after MSW

employment opportunities after MSW
Tags: Anand Group Of Colleges, Arts & Humanities
Anjani Chaand
Answer written 1 year, 6 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

Depending on your specialisation in Master's programme, you can start working with NGOs to start with. Alternatively, you can get into research work and later enroll for a Ph.D. programme.

A social worker is also required in various sectors including hospitals or healthcare, community agencies, social welfare organizations, mental health and the community.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information. Like us on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.

1 Answer
1 Expert