Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 1 year, 2 months ago

Procedure to join government engineering colleges after diploma

Sir, I completed my diploma and ECet examination ,l need the procedure to join in government colleges
Tags: Engineering
Sakunth Kumar Answer written 1 year, 2 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

You will have to take part in the ECET counselling process. After the certificate verification, you will have to exercise the options, which means choosing colleges. The seat allocation is made based on ECET rank, college preference and availability of vacant seats. Have you appeared for AP ECET or TS ECET? Both AP ECET and TS ECET counselling will take place in the second week of June 2018.

1 Answer
1 Expert