Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

regular course (mca) for working employee : Hi, I am working employee, wanted to do MCA in regular will that be possible ?? suggest me the colleges which provide mca course for working employee thank you

- AdminUpdated On October 10, 2017 08:42 PM


If you do not want to quit your job and at the same time pursue a full-time regular MCA course – it is unlikely.

We suggest that you do an MCA from an Open University like IGNOU etc. if you are not willing to quit your job. Alternatively, if you want to, you shall start preparing for MCA entrance exams which are usually conducted at the university or institute level.

Depending on what your location preference is, we will be able to help you shortlist colleges.

For a complete list of MCA colleges in India, please click on the link below:

MCA Colleges in India

You can fill our Common Application Form here (click on the link) and our counsellors will connect with you to assist you in the process of admissions.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information. Like us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.

- Anjani ChaandAnswered on October 10, 2017 08:42 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0