Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 1 year, 10 months ago


Sir, I am the 12th pass student, can I do water and waste water course?
Tags: Science
Sakunth Kumar Answer written 1 year, 9 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

You can take up a certificate course in Water Treatment. However, if you wish to go for an advanced level course, you need to have at least a Bachelor’s degree, as a few institutes in India offer PGD in Water Treatment.

Krishna University (Andhra Pradesh) offers PGD in Water Treatment. 

1 Answer
1 Expert