Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 12 months ago

Safety engineering

I want to do PDIS course for safety engineering. kindly suggest me some institutes or colleges approved by govt .
Tags: Engineering
Akansha Sirohi
Answer written 11 months, 4 weeks ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

Following are some of the institutes that provide the Post Diploma in Industrial Safety (PDIS):

  • International Institute of Industrial Safety Management
  • Challengers Academy Of S.H.E
  • TCIL-IT Education and Training
  • Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha
  • Kushagra Institute of Information Management and Science
1 Answer
1 Expert